From a College-provided PC
Most College-provided PCs are preconfigured to connect to your file shares each time you login. Simply open the [File Explorer] and you can find them under [This PC], there should be a folder called [Network Shares]. If your shares are missing, we recommend you logoff and log back in, or simply reboot.
If the shares do not reconnect automatically after you’ve logged in, contact the Help Desk for assistance.
From any Mac
- Open Finder.
- On the toolbar, click [Go] and then click [Connect to Server…].
- In the Server address box, enter smb://fs0.ad.lafayette.edu/shared
- Click [Connect] when prompted to connect to the server.
- On the next prompt, enter your NetID for the Name box and your password for the password box and then click [Connect].
- You will then see the shares in the Finder window.
Note: When the computer goes to sleep, you will need to reconnect to the share using the above instructions.