On my College-owned device
On my personal device
download the installer
- Log into the MathWorks website.
- If you don’t have a MathWorks account, click the Create button under Create a MathWorks Account. Fill out the form to create the MathWorks account.
- If you have a MathWorks account, click the Sign In button under Sign in to your existing MathWorks Account. Enter your @lafayette email address and Mathworks password when prompted.
- Once logged into your MathWorks account, choose the installer that matches your computer’s operating system.
Install and activate MATLAB
- Locate the downloaded MATLAB installer, unzip it, and install it following the prompts.
- Enter your Lafayette email address and your MathWorks account password when prompted
- Accepting the license agreement.
- Select MATLAB (individual). Select the default destination.
- Select the products you want to install, then follow the prompts to install them.
- Once the application is installed, launch MATLAB. Click Sign In located in upper right part of the MATLAB screen. Sign in using your @lafayette email address and Mathworks password.